MathHammer 40K 8th Edition Updates
March 28th 2018
- Fix a bug with negative to Wound modifiers acting like positive to Wound modifiers.
March 27th 2018
- Remove ads via Patreon or Paypal.
- Modify to Hit rolls!
- Modify to Wound rolls!
- Fixed Salamanders option.
- Removed chat button on mobile.
February 23rd 2018
- Added Ads until I can get a Patreon set up for my 40K Blog and other projects.
- Also, donations always welcome :-)
January 25th 2018
- Return on Investment (for the more serious player) - input the total cost of the Attacking
models and the per model cost of the Defending model - to get an ROI percentage.
- Defaults to three units now rather than five.
- Use Add Unit to add as many as you need.
January 24th 2018
- Use 2D6HI for the number of shots for a weapon if you roll 2D6 and pick the highest.
January 19th 2018
- If you now have more than one model shooting, new "bars" are now shown to show the proportion of damage
dealt for that model against your target.
January 18th 2018
- Site now runs on SSL.
- Fixed a bug where the total number of wounds caused was incorrect when using multiple weapons.
- Fixed a bug where "AP value on 6+ to Wound" was not being applied.
- Made D6MIN3 work.
- Fixed an issue where the Total Dead Models and Total Damage was too low with multiple weapons.
September 24th 2017
- Added in Salamanders ability to re-roll one dice for to hit rolls and to wound rolls.
September 23rd 2017
- Added Melta for damage. This picks the highest of 2 D6 rolls. For damage enter 'M' or
'Melta' to use this ability.
- Fixed a bug that made all attacking units use the same weapons profiles for Tesla, AP value on 6+ to Wound,
Re-roll Shots?, etc.
September 20th 2017
- Moved to a more reliable hosting service!
September 19th 2017
- Allow re-roll of failed saving throws - normal save and invulnerable saves.
- Fixed an issue related to how a specific AP value is used for To Wound rolls of a 6.
- Fixed the number of shots calculated for Tesla.
September 18th 2017
- Fix for Mortal Wounds from Sniper weapons.
September 12th 2017
- Allow multiple attacking unit profiles.
September 11th 2017
- Prep for multiple units.
- Moved 'Options' to Modals.
- Added a warning if in Portrait on smaller devices.
August 20th 2017
- Now uses droll library for dice
- Shows number of Total Shots - to improve clarity.
- Shows amount of Total Damage - to improve clarity of the Dead Models number.
August 18th 2017
- Enter 'S' or 'Sniper' or 'Snipe' for Damage to mimic the Sniper rule of causing
an additional 1 Mortal Wound for rolls of a 6+.
- Added a How to section at the top of this page.
August 11th 2017
- Fixed an issue where the number of Dead Models was wrong when a weapon more than 1 Damage.
August 10th 2017
- Now use 'A' for the BS for Auto Hit weapons (Flamers).